Start Here :
PROACTIVE HEALTH MISSION
The vision of Pro-Active Health Chiropractic is to provide high quality, affordable health care in a comfortable and caring environment. Our goal is to educate our patients to become active participants in their own well-being.
Our approach is holistic; we treat the entire person, not just their symptoms. Chiropractic care, active and passive rehabilitation, nutrition, and fitness advice are just some of the tools that Dr. Cal uses to unleash your body’s potential.
Maximize your health potential and prevent future problems with Pro-Active Chiropractic and the skilled and compassionate care of Dr. Callyn Dittmar.
As an active member in the community Pro-Active Health Chiropractic provides outreach and education so that our neighbors can learn about the benefits of chiropractic and healthy living.
See below for information about your first visit and make an appointment.
Click here to: [ Download a New Patient Form ] and save some time!
Check out our Blog to Learn About:
- Health News
- Nutrition and Active Lifestyle Information
At Pro-Active Health Chiropractic we encourage our patients to take active roles in their own health. Become educated about aspects of the body, mind, and spirit that together influence overall wellness. Chiropractic care is our primary tool, but overall wellness is comprised of many factors, including nutrition and lifestyle.
At the forefront of our care are standard Chiropractic techniques that will allow your body to function at its full potential. New patients will receive an initial examination allowing the Doctor to assess your condition, diagnose, and develop a treatment plan.
Along with Chiropractic treatment, you may receive lifestyle and nutritional coaching about habits that can be beneficial or critical in maintaining health and preventing injury.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Your first visit will include a new patient examination. Print and fill out a [ new patient form ] and save 10-15 minutes.
- You will meet with the doctor to discuss health history, the reason that you came, and your health goals.
- You will be given an introduction to chiropractic and a chance to ask questions.
- The doctor may request x-rays or other diagnostic tests if necessary.
- The doctor will provide a diagnosis and develop a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific condition and health goals.